Visit the LockTight Coping page for additional photographs
LITSCO's LockTight coping system is a snap-on metal system with anchor plates and a spring clip. It provides faster installation times than traditional "continuous cleat" copings due to the anchor plate providing consistent substrate as opposed to measuring with a cleat.
LockTight coping is ANSI/SPRI/FM 4435/ES-1 Certified.
Use the ES-1 wind calculator below to calculate you r project requirements.
Fabricated in 10ft lengths with either a Baked Enamel Dark Bronze paint or a Kynar painted sheets to expand color selections and may be eligible for a 20 year paint finish warranty.
• Easy snap-on installation with all concealed fastening
• Coping covers are manufactured for positive drainage
• Aluminum / Stainless Steel anchor plates can accommodate inconsistencies in wall width
Standard exterior leg 4.5" length, Standard interior leg 4" length.
Face extenders, custom miters and profiles available.
LockTight coping is an ideal solution to weatherproof the Streamline Classic CR siding panels.
Typical system requires two 18GA anchor plates for each length of coping. Additional pieces may be required to achieve higher wind ratings or for special jobsite conditions.
Typical system requires 1 splice plate for each length of coping.
Appropriate fasteners for substrate. Fasteners to be installed as indicated with pre-punched locations.
Standard corner units pre-fabricated with a "Cut-n-Tab" miter. Caulk and rivet in field.
Welded covers available upon request.
All flashing and trim will be fabricated by LITSCO or a qualified fabricator. Flashing shall be in aluminum or galvanized steel to match the coping cover.
• Aluminum, .040" / .050" / .063", Finish per specification
• Copper, 16oz / 20oz Cold Rolled, Lead Coated or Freedom Gray
• Rheinzink Zinc, 0.8MM / 1.0MM, Finish per specification
• Galvanized Steel/Galvalume, 24 GA. / 22GA. Finish per specification
• Stainless Steel, 24GA, #2B or Terne-Coated finish per specification
See the Sheet Metal page for available material colors & finishes
ANSI SPRI/ES-1 Wind Calculator